In a world where small and medium-sized business owners must take every precaution against cyberattacks and the onslaught of evermore sophisticated malware, World Backup Day is the perfect time to assess the level of security for your business. In the current high-threat environment, it is good for business to have sufficient layers of digital protection in place. One layer of protection which is often overlooked is that of File Folder Sharing (FFS).
FFS is the practice of sharing digital resources, like documents, multimedia (audio or video), graphics, programs, images, and e-books. While the most obvious business benefit of FFS is convenience, granting your team members the ability to collaborate no matter where they are, FFS also gives you an added layer of cybersecurity protection.
Using FFS to Back-up Your Business Data
Securing backups in the cloud can save files that would otherwise be compromised in an attack. Your device may be infected, but with your files backed up in the cloud, you can restore them quickly and easily. This backup ability empowers business owners over hackers. When hackers demand ransom to unlock your devices, their threats are significantly weakened if your FFS solution enables you to restore your files.
At first glance, FFS products may appear to be identical, but the features they offer vary. Which FFS solution is optimal for your needs?
How do you decide which FFS solution is right for your business?
- Is it safe to choose your FFS product based on cost, or are there specific “must have” features for your business?
- Is a popular, well-known, and widely used product really the best, or does it just have the most name recognition?
- Is it worth spending more for a product that offers end-to-end encryption to avoid higher costs in the event of an attack?
These can be tough questions to answer without the time to devote to complex IT matters. Assessing which FFS product is right for your business takes research, expertise, and time. At LYLAB Technology Solutions, we are experts who stay current on the best practices for cybersecurity and the tools available in today’s market. And for this particular solution LYLAB can provide you with their own FFS application which is called Kingdom CloudShare Business and includes:
- Unlimited Cloud secure data storage and access to data
- Collaboration platform with Central folder/document management
- Continuous backup and fast file recovery
- Mobile access from iOS, Android and Windows devices
- Active Directory integration as applicable
- Integration with Microsoft O365 and with anti-virus solutions
- VPN Solution; Sync on Demand; Mapped Cloud Drive
- Centrally managed and administered file server replacement
- Policy-based administration of access and collaboration for all users
Save your valuable time by partnering with LYLAB Technology Solutions to determine how to back up your data and increase productivity with Kingdom CloudShare Business.
The right FFS product can make a critical difference for you when hackers strike. Differentiate yourself from your competitors who are not investing in the right cybersecurity solutions. Avoid the pitfalls of cyberattacks by consulting with LYLAB Technology Solutions to determine the best strategies and products to meet your security needs. Contact us today or give us a call!